Fade Away Gel For Sun & Age Spots
A green-tea-colored, oil free, aqueous solution containing the full complement of Cellex-C Complex signature plant glycosides. Dramatically lightens the appearance of age and sun spots using only plant phyto-chemicals. Hydroquinone-free.
- Contains the optimal concentration of the Cellex-C Complex required to work best on areas that are prone to develop age or sun spots.
- Regular use will dramatically reduce the visible signs of sun spots, helping to promote a clear, fresh even toned complexion.
- Reduces visible discolorations caused by blemishes.
- Can be used by women and men including those with sensitive skin.
- Generally significant improvement in the overall appearance of age spots can be seen within 8–12 weeks of twice daily use.
- Apply Cellex-C High-Potency Serum or Advanced-C Serum or Cellex-C Serum for Sensitive Skin to clean, dry skin.
- Apply a drop of Fade Away Gel directly on to sun or age spots. (Remove plastic white cap from bottle. Squeeze the stem of the applicator between your thumb and forefinger).
- Apply Hydra 5 B-Complex or Skin Hydration Complex to face and neck.
- Apply moisturizer or sunscreen if needed.
USE: Day or Night up to three times a day.
SKIN TYPE: Suitable for all skin types.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Cellex-C Complex, Glabridin, Green Tea, Plant Glycosides, Arbutin, Glucosamine, Ardenosine.
SIZE: 25 mL / 0.83 Fl. Oz.
Made in Canada.
Where to Buy