1) No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not improve your odds of winning. Void where prohibited. The Cellex-C Silver Celebration (“Contest”) begins on 15th Nov, 2016 at 00:01 AM ET and ends on 30th, April 2017 at 11:59 PM ET (“Contest Period”). All times in the Contest refer to Eastern Time (“ET”). Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Contest is subject all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws.
2) Open only to legal Canadian ("CDN") and United States (“U.S.”) (collectively the "Territories") residents who are physically residing in one (1) of the provinces of Canada (excluding Quebec) or one (1) of the forty-eight (48) continental U.S. states, or the District of Columbia (excluding Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, the Virgin Islands and other U.S. territories), and who are eighteen (18) years of age or older and the age of majority in their province or state of residence as of the start of the Contest Period. Officers, directors, and employees of Contest Entities (as defined below), members of these persons’ immediate families (spouses and/or parents, children, and siblings, and their spouses, regardless of where they reside), and/or persons living in the same households as these persons (whether or not related thereto) are not eligible to enter or win the Contest. Contest Entities, as referenced herein, shall include Cellex-C International Inc., Cellex-C Cosmaceuticals Inc., Cellex-C Distribution Inc., Cellex-C America Inc. (collectively, “Sponsors”), and their respective parent, subsidiary, and affiliate companies, and administrative, advertising, and promotion agencies, and any other entity involved in the development, administration, promotion, or implementation of the Contest. If you are not eligible, do not enter the contest.
3) To enter the Contest, complete and thereafter submit the entry form, which includes your name, email address, phone number, and address (the “Entry”).
4) All Entries become the property of Sponsors and will not be acknowledged. Entries must be received before 30th April, 2017 at 11:59 PM ET to be eligible for the Contest. Sponsors’ computer shall be the official timekeeper for all matters related to this Contest. Limit one (1) Entry per person/email address during the Contest Period. Multiple Entries received from any person or email address beyond this limit will void all such additional Entries. Entries generated by a script, macro, or other automated means will be disqualified. Entries that are incomplete, garbled, corrupted, or unintelligible for any reason, including, but not limited to, computer or network malfunction or congestion, are void and will not be accepted. In case of a dispute over the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
5) Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsors are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to participate will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Entry constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) to use entrant’s name, city, state, likeness, image, and/or voice for purposes of advertising, promotion, and publicity in any and all media now or hereafter known, throughout the world in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification, permission, or approval.
6) At the end of the Contest Period, there will be three potential winners in Canada and three potential winners in the U.S., with each respective CDN and U.S. 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize level winners to be awarded the same products. (The “1st prize winner” collectively with 2nd and 3rd prize winners, may be referred to herein as “Winner” or “Winners”).
7) There shall be one (1) 1st prize, (which together with 2nd, and 3rd prizes may be referred to herein as “Prize” or “Prizes”) and one second prize, and one third prize awarded in Canada and the same three prizes awarded in the U.S., as follows:
1st Prize: One (1) 1st Prize will be awarded to the 1st Prize Winner. 1st Prize will consist of 12 x 30ml Cellex-C High-Potency Serum, 12 x 30ml Hydra 5 B-Complex, and 12 x 60ml HydraSmooth.
2nd Prize: One (1) 2nd Prize will be awarded to the 2nd Prize Winner. 2nd Prize will consist of 12 x 30ml Cellex-C High-Potency Serum, 12 x 30ml Hydra 5 B-Complex.
3rd Prize: One (1) 3rd Prize will be awarded to the 3rd Prize Winner. 3rd Prize will consist of 12 x 30ml Cellex-C High-Potency Serum.
8) In the United States, the total Estimated Retail Value (“ERV”) of the 1st Prize is three-thousand two-hundred and sixteen U.S. dollars ($3216.00 USD). Total ERV of all U.S. Prizes is six-thousand three-hundred and thirty-six U.S. dollars ($6,336.00 USD). Actual Retail Value (“ARV”) of Prizes may vary. Any difference between ERV and ARV will not be awarded. Sponsors will furnish an Internal Revenue Service Form 1099-MISC to each U.S. Winner of a Prize for the ARV of such Prize for the year in which such Prize was won. In order to receive such Prize, the winner must provide a completed W‐9 form.
In Canada, the total Estimated Retail Value (“ERV”) of the 1st Prize is three-thousand two-hundred and sixteen CDN dollars ($3216.00 CDN). Total ERV of all Canadian Prizes is six-thousand three-hundred and thirty-six CDN dollars ($6,336.00 CDN). Actual Retail Value (“ARV”) of Prizes may vary. Any difference between ERV and ARV will not be awarded.
The ERVs set above are based on estimated prize values in the U.S. and Canada at the time of printing of these Rules. All ERVs do not include applicable goods and services tax, provincial, territorial, state or sales and use taxes. Winners may be required to pay such taxes upon receipt of the applicable Prize. All other taxes on a Prize other than taxes specifically referred to in these Rules and all other expenses, costs, or fees associated with the acceptance of a Prize are the sole responsibility of the applicable Winner.
9) The third eligible entrant that is randomly picked from all entries on the 1st May, 2017 for each of the respective Territories will be the potential 1st Prize Winner for that Territory.
10) Each Prize will be awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsors.
11) Sponsors will determine all details of Prizes in their sole discretion. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a similar Prize (or Prize element) of comparable or greater value. All taxes and other expenses, costs, or fees associated with the acceptance and/or use of Prize are the sole responsibility of Winner. Prize cannot be transferred by Winner or redeemed for cash and is valid only for the items detailed above, with no substitution of Prize by Winner. If Prize is unclaimed within a reasonable time after notification from Sponsors, as determined by Sponsors in their sole discretion, it will be forfeited, and time permitting, an alternate Winner may be selected from the remaining eligible entries at Sponsors’ sole discretion.
12) On or around 7th May, 2017, potential Winners will be notified at the email address submitted at the time of Entry. At least two (2) attempts will be made to notify potential Winner. If potential Winner cannot be reached, is found to be ineligible, cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules, or if prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, potential Winner will be disqualified and time permitting, at Sponsors’ sole discretion, an alternate potential Winner may be selected from the remaining eligible Entries. Potential Winner may be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility, release of liability, and, except where prohibited, publicity release (collectively, “Contest Documents”) within seven (7) days of such notification. Noncompliance within this time period will result in disqualification, and, at Sponsors’ sole discretion an alternate potential Winner may be selected from the remaining eligible Entries. Limit one (1) prize per family or household. Canadian residents must correctly answer a skill-testing question.
13) By entering the Contest, each entrant agrees for entrant and for entrant’s heirs, executors, and administrators (a) to release and hold harmless Contest Entities and their respective officers, directors, and employees (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from such entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of Prize or any portion thereof (including any travel related thereto); (b) to indemnify Released Parties from any and all liability resulting or arising from the Contest and to hereby acknowledge that Released Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to Prize, including express warranties provided exclusively by Prize supplier that are sent along with Prize. Any and all warranties and/or guarantees on a Prize (if any) are subject to the respective suppliers' terms therefore, and winners agree to look solely to such supplier for any such warranty and/or guarantee. (c) if selected as a Winner, to the posting of such entrant’s name on Website and the use by Released Parties of such name, voice, image, and/or likeness for publicity, promotional, and advertising purposes in any and all media now or hereafter known, throughout the world in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification, permission, or approval, and, upon request, to the giving of consent, in writing, to such use; and (d) to be bound by these Official Rules and to waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error therein or in the Contest itself, and to be bound by all decisions of the Sponsors, which are binding and final. Failure to comply with these conditions may result in disqualification from the Contest at Sponsors’ sole discretion.
14) Sponsors reserve the right to permanently disqualify from any promotion any person they believe has intentionally violated these Official Rules. Any attempt to deliberately damage the Contest or the operation thereof is unlawful and subject to legal action by Sponsors, who may seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. The failure of Sponsors to comply with any provision of these Official Rules due to an act of God, hurricane, war, fire, riot, earthquake, terrorism, act of public enemies, actions of governmental authorities outside of the control of Sponsors (excepting compliance with applicable codes and regulations), or other “force majeure” event will not be considered a breach of these Official Rules. Released Parties assume no responsibility for any injury or damage to entrants’ or to any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from entering or downloading materials or software in connection with the Contest. Released Parties are not responsible for telecommunications, network, electronic, technical, or computer failures of any kind; for inaccurate transcription of Entry information; for errors in any promotional or marketing materials or in these Official Rules; for any human or electronic error; or for Entries that are stolen, misdirected, garbled, delayed, lost, late, damaged, or returned. Sponsors reserve the right to cancel, modify, or suspend the Contest or any element thereof (including, without limitation, these Official Rules) without notice in any manner and for any reason (including, without limitation, in the event of any unanticipated occurrence that is not fully addressed in these Official Rules). In the event of cancellation, modification, or suspension, Sponsors reserve the right to select Winners from among all eligible, non-suspect Entries received prior to the time of the event warranting such cancellation, modification, or suspension based on the Point system described above. Notice of such cancellation, modification, or suspension will be posted at Website. Sponsors may prohibit any entrant or potential entrant from participating in the Contest, if such entrant or potential entrant shows a disregard for these Official Rules; acts with an intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrant, Sponsors, or Sponsors’ agents or representatives; or behaves in any other disruptive manner (as determined by Sponsors in their sole discretion). Sponsors reserve the right to modify these rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Contest.
15) THE CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE PROVINCE OF ONTARIO CANADA.
16) A list of major winners, which includes their respective first and last name, will be available on the Website on or about 21st May 2017. The city/towns of their residence may also be disclosed.